JULY 9, 2023 FROM 10AM – 3:30PM
This event has been a Museum favorite since 2012 and it keeps growing every year! The show is open to all years and makes: Stock or modified cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Cars are featured on the front lawn and spill out onto Park Street!
- Registration from 9am – 12noon.
- $15 fee per vehicle – all vehicles on grounds must be registered. Spectators are free.
- Awards ceremony will be by 3:30pm. Chicagoland TBird club will have their own separate awards.
- Enjoy live music from 2 bands: Rick Lindy and the Wild Ones Band and Flat Creek HWY!
- Neighborhood favorite El Cokito will have food for purchase
- To add to the fun, select merchandise from the Museum store will be offered at deep discounts.
- FREE event and admission to the Museum
Presented in partnership with Chicagoland Thunderbird Club.