Standing 186 feet tall and 15 stories high, the historic Tower Building was built in 1929 to house the Home National Bank and Home National Savings and Trust. Though initially successful, the Great Depression devastated the bank only months later. The tower was eventually purchased by William R. Stickling and was donated to a charity named in his honor following his 1999 death. The tower is one of only two Art Deco buildings in Elgin and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2002. The print is by Suzanne Poursine Massion. Suzanne is a juried member of Oil Painters of America and the Illinois Artisans Program. Her paintings and drawings have won numerous awards and are collected by private, corporate and public patrons throughout the world.